
I had to attend another deposition in Sacramento today. It was a short deposition, and I was crossing through Dixon at about 1:00 p.m. I still had several thousand steps to go, so I decided to walk in the same park that I had walked on Monday. That was the park in which at the supposed end of my walk, I took the wrong turn and wound up walking an extra five thousand steps before I made it back to the car. Today, I was careful not to take the wrong turn on the way back to the car. It's just that it was 95 degrees in Dixon, and my hour walk wiped me out. I even stopped twice to sit on a park bench for a few minutes to re-gain my spirits. I think that I will stop walking in Dixon.
Anyway, yesterday, I walked 11,033 steps. Overall, as of this moment, 7:35 p.m. on Wednesday, August 26, 2009, I have walked 764,971 steps in 62 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment