Monday, September 14, 2009


I am getting close to my second million. I should be finished with it sometime on Wednesday. I am having a lot simpler celebration this time. I am treating it like, “this is what I am supposed to be doing” sort of thing. I will simply slap my hand, and then walk some more. Sort of like handing the ball to the ref after a touchdown. Act like you have been in the end zone before.



I am going to take a different approach to my next five and a half million steps. Wait and see, wait and see. Big announcement Thursday. But the only person who reads this without falling asleep already knows what the announcement is.

Now the stats: Yesterday, I walked 10,797 steps. As of this moment, 7:21 p.m. on Monday, September 14, 2009, I have walked 985,191 steps in 81 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment