Thursday, July 30, 2009

April In Idaho Part Five--Very short


Christian’s college graduation was in the same place as the University Graduation. We moved down a few places, with Sharyn yet again crawling over the benches. It was cringe worthy. While we waited the half hour for the graduation to start, I went to the bathroom, and took a few candid shots of folks.

The graduation was conducted by Henry Eyring. He knew that we needed to move fast, and pushed things along nicely. Christian walked across the stage, picked up his diploma cover, and walked off. I am always amazed about these types of things. He worked five hard years to get his degree, and it took what--less than half a minute--to get the paper. You wait all this time to get married, and the ceremony lasts a few minutes, and its over. Makes you wonder if the build-up is worth it.

Anyway, the stats: Yesterday, I walked 14,234 steps. Overall, as of this moment, 5:34 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2009, I have walked 419,629 steps in 35 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment