
Last night, I arrived home from work with 8,000 steps to go for the day, and no motivation to walk. Happily, Dorey pushed me out the door, and we walked the neighborhood together.
Today, I have no need for motivation to walk. I read in the Wall Street Journal this morning how airlines are plotting ways to charge fat people more for their seats. I have an economic incentive to tread the streets--just to get back at United. Question: Do these fish complain about the fat guy swimming next to them?
Today's stats: Yesterday, I walked 11,118 steps. In 74 days, I have walked 806,741 steps.
Today, I have no need for motivation to walk. I read in the Wall Street Journal this morning how airlines are plotting ways to charge fat people more for their seats. I have an economic incentive to tread the streets--just to get back at United. Question: Do these fish complain about the fat guy swimming next to them?
Today's stats: Yesterday, I walked 11,118 steps. In 74 days, I have walked 806,741 steps.

No comments:
Post a Comment