Friday, June 19, 2009

Sitting Around


And I wonder how I became so gigantically huge. This morning I was up at 5:00 a.m., and had walked my 10,000 steps about 6:20 a.m. Since then, I have walked a whole 400steps. Ok, I have been working at the computer all day, but still. You think that I would have put on a few more steps just going to the bathroom. I can be pathetic.

Anyway, yesterday's stats: Yesterday, I walked 10,839 steps. I have walked 930,496 steps in 84 days. Today's photo: Another butterfly at the butterfly conservatory. These big blue butterflies were hard ones to photograph with their wings open. I was really lucky to get this sucker to stand still. Maybe he was dead. In any case, nine months later, he is dead by now for certain. But always in our hearts and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment