The Million Step March
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Stats
Today, it's only stats, folks. I walked 10,450 steps yesterday. As of this moment, I have walked 919,832 steps in 83 days.
Note: The picture is from the Butterfly Conservatory at Niagara Falls, October 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(102)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(28)
▼
June
(23)
Hospital Joy
Monday, June 29
Hot Sunday Afternoon
First Kiss
Day One (Round Two)
Done
Tour de France
New York City, Part Six
New York City, Part Five
Father's Day Post
Elementary School Walk
Sitting Around
Stats
Today, I went to the Marin County Courthouse to at...
New York City, Part four
Nothing but stats
Lazy Sunday
New York City Part Three
New York City, Part 2
New York City, Part One
A key to walking is to find a new places to walk. ...
Motivation to walk
One million steps starts with 10,000 steps in a day
About Me
Jon
A few months ago, I started walking. I purchased a pedometer, and started walking 10,000 steps a day. This blog chronicles those steps, as I try, over and again, to complete a million steps in 100 days. And other stuff, too.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment